Protection Against More Than 50 Common Household Pests
Ants, wasps, spiders and mice: these pests are a common occurrence in New England homes every single month of the year. Whether you’re enjoying fireworks for your annual Fourth of July party or shoveling out from a Nor’easter, you can be sure pests are seeking shelter from the elements inside your home. The Home Quarterly Program protects your home 365 days a year from more than 50 of the most common pests found in New England.
As Seasons Change, So Do Your Invaders
Different pests bring different problems to your home as the seasons change. Colder weather will bring more warmth-seeking critters inside your home. Warmer weather will drive invaders into your lawn and garden, bent on ruining your yard. Indoor and outdoor pests on your property can cause damage or be a nuisance to you, your family, and your pets. You can prevent seasonal pest problems by taking part in JPP’s Home Quarterly Program.
Our Most Popular Services Bundled Together Into One Effective And Cost-Saving Year-Round Program
- Exterior and periodic interior inspections with detailed reports
- Exterior and interior rodent control
- Minor rodent exclusion (sealing small accessible gaps typical to most structures on the ground level)
- Interior insect monitoring with Pest Detectives
- Exterior termite monitors and periodic interior inspections. Termites are pests that require early detection to avoid costly structural home damage. For more information about existing termite problems, visit our Termite Control page.
- Spider web removal (up to 15 ft. high)
- Corrective services provided for pests that are covered under the program
- Perimeter insect prevention and control
- Additional services as recommended by your service technician to help reduce pest entry and address areas of concern
Green Options Quarterly Program
Interested In Green Alternatives?
More and more people are becoming increasingly aware of the benefits that come from using green products and services in their homes. JP Pest Services understands how important it is to accommodate this growing consumer need, which is why we offer the Green Options Home Quarterly Program as an alternative to our standard Home Quarterly Program.
The Green Options Quarterly Program protects your home 365 days a year from up to 50 of the most common pests in New England including ants, wasps, spiders, and mice.
The difference with this program is that it primarily features products that we deem to be “green” relative to other standard products. This could mean that the active ingredient is derived from a natural plant oil or mineral, or it could mean that the formulation has an enhanced safety profile for people, pets, animals, or the environment. New products with novel green technology are emerging all the time. We test and select only the best ones for this program.
Our professionally trained service technicians will determine which green products will be most effective for the particular service being rendered. During the spring and summer months, the service technician will focus on the home’s exterior to prevent ants, wasps, and other common warm weather pests from entering. The fall and winter months prove to have just as much activity due to pests seeking shelter indoors from the elements; during these seasons, the service technician will focus on a home’s interior to prevent rodents, spiders, and pantry pests.